SIS31015 Certificate 3 in Aquatics & Community Recreation
The Aquatic and Community Recreation industry provides support, direction, training, information and networking opportunities for all people who are involved in sport and leisure services throughout Australia.
- Community sport
- Adventure tourism
- Personal development programs
- Experiential learning
- Corporate adventure training
- Programs for special populations
This traineeship is designed to give a basic understanding about the aquatics and community recreation industry and the possibilities of working with and helping people to take participate in an active lifestyle.
- Leisure Centres
- Before School and After School Care Programs
- Swimming Teacher
- Supporting members in recreation environment
- Showing members how to correctly perform
- Maintaining a safe environment exercises
CHCYTH301E – Work effectively with young people
SISFFIT011 – Instruct approved community fitness programs
SISXCAI003 – Conduct non-instructional sport, fitness or recreation sessions
We’d love to hear from, if you’d like to find out more about this course or just want to have a chat, please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.